Reverb 10: Day 11
What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
- Size 20+ clothes. I am losing weight rapidly. I am almost in a 22 and I hope to be out of the 20s in short order.
- Sloppy clothes. As I buy new clothes in new sizes, I am going to dress better.
- Commuting 80 miles a day. Stay tuned for the resolution to that one.
- Sloth. I am going to start working out again. Today. With Just Dance for the Wii after the girls get up from their naps.
- Financial issues. I tend to avoid these things, but we have let a few things linger on too long and we are going to take care of all them by the end of March.
- Stuff. I am normally very good about getting rid of things and not letting the inflow of things exceed the outflow. The last few months have been difficult, though. I will, this weekend, start the culling afresh.
- Boring people on Twitter. I follow too many people out of a sense of obligation.
- Sub-standard oral hygeine. I used to be a flossing pro, but it is such a pain the ass to floss with braces, that I have been slacking way too much. I have also been really bad about wearing my rubber bands. I want these braces off and I want my teeth and gums to be in good shape when that happens. I've already been better about this in the past week.
- Sub-standard skin care. I have really been slacking off with exfoliating, which my skin desperately needs in order to stay clear. I have already been better about this in the past week, and my skin shows it.
- Time-outs. These have become ineffective in the past month, so we have had to try new things with our three-year-old. This is a trying time.
- Disorganization. This is a contributing factor in several of the items above. I haven't been putting in the daily time I need to plan and organize, so things are starting to get off track. It is easy to get back on track with being organized, though; I've had a lot of practice.